Health & Fitness Trainer Highlight: FULLERTON FAMILY YMCA
Background & Philosophy
Sadi has always enjoyed an active lifestyle. Sadi has danced a majority of her life with a specialty in classical Spanish and ballet folklorico. Sadi has enjoyed exploring and different styles of dance and exercises like ballet, salsa, merengue, and cumbia. Sadi has taught beginning ballet for kids (Cecchetti method) at the Delhi Center in Santa Ana. Sadi has experience in Cross-Country running, Water Polo, Track and Field. Based off her the education and experiences her focus is on whole body wellness, helping her clients reach their physical goals, with the overall intention of helping them feel stronger. Sadi specializes in aging, working with the older population, and adds an emphasis in balance and mobility to keep people moving longer.
Certifications & Specializations
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from California State University Fullerton
- Concentration in Gerokinesiology
- Certified Personal Trainer from National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Specialization in Flexibility from NASM
- Certified CPR/AED for infant, child, and adult from the American Red Cross
- Certified Standard First Aid for infant, child, and adult
- Currently working on Weight Loss Specialization through NASM
- Interned and trained at Goodwill Fitness Center, Anytime Fitness, and the Center for Successful Aging.
Interested In Training With Fullerton personal trainer Russell?
FULLERTON FAMILY YMCA
We’re the Y and we are HERE FOR YOU!