We are one Y – one organization created to serve those in need, we have one goal to strengthen our communities and we are one community. We need your help to ensure the community is better for all. We have created a variety of ways for your company to get involved. We would like to welcome your company to explore how it can get involved.
YMCA Corporate Health & Partnerships Programs offer an opportunity to increase the health and well-being of employees and their families with affordable fitness and recreation options that build support networks and local communities. YMCA Corporate Partnerships is much more than a fitness program, it’s an investment in your employee’s health and happiness; It’s an investment in your organization’s productivity, efficiency and future.
Key reasons for an employer to develop a worksite health promotion program:
- Most illnesses can be avoided. Preventable illnesses make up approximately 70% of all illness related costs. Research shows that regular exercise and healthy eating habits can prevent many common and costly illnesses.
- Employee stress levels are increasing. According to a recent national poll, 78% of Americans describe their jobs as stressful. Stress can be managed and properly channeled with regular exercise and social support.
- Families and kids are in need of healthy and accessible recreation activities that provide community and social connections.
- It’s the right thing to do! With the challenges brought on by the obesity epidemic and rising healthcare costs nation-wide, we are all responsible to create a more health-conscious and active community.
From Work to Workout
The YMCA of Orange County has designed a Corporate Health & Wellness Partnership Program that encompasses financial and health benefits for your company. Our free program has been developed and implemented to support companies likes yours in creating a healthier work environment, investing in the betterment of your employees and maximizing company resources. As a partner:
- There is no cost to your company to offer this program to your employees.
- Membership and benefits include options for adults, families, couples, students, and active older adults
- Referrals and program options for employees with health issues, diabetics and pre-diabetics (GlucoFitClub, ADA nutrition classes, American Diabetes Association education, Personal Training).
- Access to recreation, family events, and reduced fees for sports programs held at the Y.
- Educational classes and health screenings conducted on-site at your workplace.
- Customizable health & wellness communications templates for emails, newsletters, and health promotion.
- Each employee will receive a free corporate membership to the Y
Our corporate membership is not only a health membership it is an investment in the community. As a nonprofit organization, each membership supports our cause.
In addition, the membership provides:
- No enrollment or processing fees for your entire employee population.
- No registration fees at over 70 child care locations.
- 12-month open enrollment period for employees following official signed agreement.
- A complimentary company outing/luncheon/party at any of the YMCA’s six fitness facilities (rental fee waived).
- Certified personal trainers to conduct on-site health screenings and group fitness classes (scale, Electro-Static Body Fat Tested) on site.
- Lunch & Learns and fitness demonstrations on-site at your workplace or at your local YMCA conducted by our health & wellness experts
We have established relationships with the community to bring your employees’ the opportunity to give the gift of their time, talent and resources. We select our partners by ensuring the align with our values and bring the needed services to the greater community.
Some programs we support include:
Essentials for Young Lives and Service Learning Donation Drive
Mothers and children are the fastest growing segments of the homeless population. The Y partners with HomeAid and the Children and Families Commission of Orange County to raise essentials and awareness to support homeless families as they rebuild their life.
How you can help: Participate by donating and conducting drives for essential care items like diapers, care products and food for homeless infants and toddlers.
The YMCA’s goal is to ensure that kids in our underserved communities are prepared to learn. Having the proper supplies allows children to feel confident that they can succeed in a classroom environment.
How you can help: Participate by collecting backpacks and supplies at your office! You can also host backpack “stuffing parties”!
Holiday Bag/Blanket Drive
Purchase a blanket for those in need or host a drive to help even more.
How you can help with the blanket drive: Helps us fulfill our mission by providing low-income and homeless senior citizens with a warm handmade tie blanket made by your team! Groups are responsible for covering the costs of the blankets. A Y staff member will buy all of the supplies and coordinate a day with your team to come to you and host a blanket making event! Cost per blanket is estimated at $11.
Stockings for the Troops
The Y partners with Words of Comfort Hope and Promise to help bring cheer to our troops overseas.
How you can help: Participate by donating and conducting drives to collect items that will be stuffed into a stocking and sent to several troops overseas. The Y provides a box as well as collects all items that are donated.
Companies who are committed to making a positive impact in their communities are our heroes. Our corporate giving program has been designed to offer companies of all sizes the ability to make an impact. Each of our programs offers the ability for companies to make a difference and be recognized for the good they are doing.
Does your company have a foundation or grant? Does your company seek to support the community? If yes, then we would like to know. Our organization’s success depends on charitable gifts that can sustain, create and innovate new programs for the families and children we serve. We welcome the opportunity to explore how your company wants to give back and how our needs may be met.
Each year the YMCA produces annual events in each of the communities we serve. Each event provides an engaging experience to see the Y mission at work, provide the community with family friendly activities and generate awareness to the needs in our community. Each event offers the opportunity for sponsorships. Some of our signature events include a 5k and 10k fun run, golf tournament, and dinner & auction under the stars fundraiser.
We also offer arena sponsorships and naming opportunities at our Health and Wellness Facilities. Please contact us for a sponsorship package tailored to your company’s needs and areas of focus.
Each year, The Y raises funds through our Annual Campaign to fund our Financial Assistance scholarship program and provide subsidy support for programs that reach marginalized populations. This allows the Y to bridge the financial gap for low-income individuals and families who cannot otherwise afford the full rate for our programs.
• $800,000 dollars raised per year to support those in need
• 2251 scholarships awarded annually to serve children, adults and families with financial assistance annually
Albertsons Grocery Stores (OC & RC)
Care Meridian, LLC
Clarient-Aliso Viejo (GE)
County of Riverside
DCCU (Delta Subsidiary)
Delta Private Jets (Delta Subsidiary)
DGS (Delta Subsidiary)
Disney (All Disney & Disneyland employees)
Dr. Jeffrey H. Brown Offices
Endeavor (Delta Subsidiary)
Family Tree Produce
First Team Family of Companies
Fullerton School District
General Electric (GE)
Hyatt Huntington Beach Resort & Spa
Hyundai Motor America
MBK Real Estate Companies
McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
MLT Vacations (Delta)
Monroe Energy (Delta Subsidiary)
MRI Interventions, Inc.
OC Water District
Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA)
Pavilions Grocery Stores (OC & RC)
Quarto Publishing Group USA
Santa Margarita Water District
Sizzler, USA (All Sizzler Locations)
Spectrum Brands (Black & Decker)
St. Jude Medical Center
St. Martha Catholic Church
UCI University (Medical)
US Real Estate Services
Vons Grocery Stores (OC & RC)
West Pak Avocado
Yamaha Corporation of America
We are proud to be a part of these nationally recognized collaborative organizations.