Middle School Programs
The YMCA Teen Club is a safe and enjoyable before & after school program for students to be with friends while participating in organized educational and physical activities. Highlighted by character development activities, the Y will assist in providing students with the tools needed to grow into successful young adults. Located right on school campus, we provide an age-appropriate and active learning environment where teens focus on important team building and leadership skills.
Our Program At A Glance
- Monday – Friday 7am – 6pm
- For students in grades 6th – 8th
- Homework assistance & computer access
- Science, Engineering, Sports, and Art Clubs
- Leadership, Character Development, and Service Learning Opportunities
- Just steps from your student’s daily classrooms
- Financial assistance available to those who qualify
Huntington Beach Schools
Laguna Niguel / Aliso Viejo Schools
Mission Viejo Schools
Teen Extreme Summer Day Camp
We hope everyone enjoyed their summer this year at the Y! Good luck in the new school year and we’ll see you after school!
Older kids (grades 6th-8th) experience the world differently, and our Teen Extreme program has been designed to meet those needs. With twice as many field trips and activities, this summer is going to blow your mind!
This summer is all about PLAYING IT FORWARD and giving back to the community with “100 Acts of Kindness!”
• Fountain Valley Skate
• Knott’s Berry Farm
• John’s Incredible Pizza
• The Grammy Museum
• Game Truck
• Bounce Houses
*activities and field trips
vary by location
• TAB (Teen Advisory Board)
• Every Monday Matters
• And More!