Swim Instructor: MISSION VIEJO FAMILY YMCA
Sally has been a swim instructor in the YMCA aquatics programs for over 11 years. She loves to teach babies, youth, and adults. She believes that we are never too young or too old to get comfortable with the water or learn to swim. There are so many benefits to swimming at any age. She enjoys taking a non-swimmer and not only teaching them how to swim, but how to love the water.
Sally has a lot of athletic experience both in and out of the water. She swam competitively as a young girl and through high school. She also competed in synchronized swimming.
- Attended Cal Poly Pomona – B.S. in Hotel and Restaurant Management, with a minor in Business Administration.
- Teaching others to swim is the most rewarding job she has ever had.
- She has been a swimmer since she was 5 and a runner since she was 8 years old.
- She has completed 165 marathons total.
- She has run 69 marathons side by side with her father.
- She has completed a marathon in each of the 50 states.
- She has run the Boston marathon 9 times.